Wednesday, January 21, 2009

What a Wonerful Day filled with fun and crazy Adventures

This is a sample for what will come later...

What an amazing day so far!! We got stuck twice, almost a third time, got ourselvs out once, were pulled out by a tractor the third time, went in search of rocking-chair and went to the wrong house, got wonderful pictures of Amish children sled-riding... We had soo much fun!!

Today I have spent the morning and early afternoon with Amy. I was scheduled to be her house at 9:15am, I was all ready to go and then something absolutely horrible happened... I couldn't find my hair-net to put my hair up in the covering! I ran all over my apartment looking earnestly for it, yet to no avail. I had to try my best to pin it up and hope that it would stay. Our day started off driving through the snow into the wilderness to a cabin hidden deep in the woods. We pulled into the long steep driveway only to realize quite quickly that we weren't going to make it all the way up without starting out with more speed. Therefore Amy backed up in order to start over doing this we went right into a huge pile of snow. I jumped out of the car, after laughing a bit at our plight... two girls, stuck knee deep in the snow in the middle of absolutely nowhere. Amy and I started moving huge chunks of snow out from under the car and then she got back in and I pushed with all my might to get us out and ya know what? We two girls did it! Using our better judgement we decided to walk the rest of the way up the long winding lane up to the clients home...

more will come later...

No comments:

Post a Comment