Monday, June 7, 2010

This weeks feature... ~All Purpose Herbal Salve~





We tested this Salve out about a year ago and have used it for many purposes. Some of which are: bug bites, small scrapes and scratches, burns, hives, bruised tendons, muscle aches and pains, etc. It is incredible.

I'll just take a few minutes to share a couple personal testimonies.

Several months ago my dear mother hit the top of her foot on our stoneware pan that was sitting in the middle of the floor. Thinking that she would be fine, she kept walking around finishing packing up the car as we were getting ready to drive a 4-hour trip home. Half-way home she was in so much pain that I had to stop and get ice for her. By the time we arrived near home she decided that I had to take her to the ER to figure out what she had done. After finally managing to get her out of the backseat of the van, and several x-rays and hours waiting, we discovered that she had torn some tendons in her foot. Refusing the medications we drove home after getting a brace and crutches. After arriving home at midnight, I was sent off to the store to get cabbage to put on it as a "natural remedy."

So... off to the store I went...at midnight...

Being how tired I was I decided to try the closest store first...I drove right up to it only to discover that it was closed. I was a bit disheartened but I decided to try the next closest store, which was the opposite way that I would have gone if I had known that would need to go to this store...but off I went...

Oh...wait...I forgot to mention something KEY...before leaving home my mom decided to have me put on some of this "All Purpose Herbal Salve" and then we prayed.

Ok...back to my story...

The second store...after driving another 15 minutes, I pulled up to the second store and my heart sank...it was all dark...and closed.

The next closest store was another 30'ish minutes away...but mom was in excruciating pain (so I thought) and so off to the store I went.

I arrived at the store at about 1am...and Praise the Lord, it was OPEN!!!

I parked really really close to the front, for I do not like being out late at night AT ALL, and prayed and went into the store. As I walked into the store I was SHOCKED to see this sign...

"PRODUCE DEPARTMENT CLOSED"

I couldn't believe it!!! I had driven around for almost the past hour to get cabbage and now I was at the store and I couldn't even get to the cabbage.

As I walked into the store to see why the produce department was closed I noticed that they were doing something with the floors. Over in the distance I saw a man mopping, and knew that he was my only chance at getting the long-sought for cabbage.

Calling out to him: "Hello sir....sir????.... SIR????? SIR...CAN YOU HELP ME PLEASE????"

He FINALLY heard me...oh, yes, relief filled my heart...now I could get the cabbage and go home, help my mom, and hopefully get some sleep.

I'm sure he was shocked at the sight of a young girl in the store at that hour, wanting something from the produce department. He looked at me a bit puzzled when I asked him if he could PLEASE get me a cabbage. I told him how I had been to two other stores and I really needed a cabbage, after a bit of surprise he kindly put his mop down and went and got me my prized cabbage. I happily checked out and then went to go the van. After checking under the van to make sure no-one was hiding under it, I ran and jumped in and started off towards home.

I pulled in the driveway, poor mom was wondering what was taking me sooo long...and so I told her all the details, not realizing that she looked totally peaceful. After telling her my story I commented that she didn't seem to be in pain...

"Well" she said "The pain was completely gone 15 minutes after you left. The salve took all the pain away."

"Oh..." I said...and fell totally silent...the past hour and a half was spent and she didn't even need the cabbage (and she never used it either.)

The next couple of days we put the salve on a few times each day and by the third day she was walking around without the help of the crutches (totally against her "nurses orders" might I add), the doctor had told her that she'd be on crutches for at least 6 weeks with the type of injury she had.

So...we were quite pleased with the salve, to say the least...

That's my story and it's too late to tell the other one so that will have to wait...

So, I would suggest this salve to anyone. We have it with us at all times.

You can order it on our website at: www.thecreatorsway.com.

If you have any questions, let me know... :)


Enjoy!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment