Wednesday, June 23, 2010

A little recap...

Life has been so busy lately I've not had time to blog..and also, I used to just blog pictures when I didn't have time to write, but I broke my camera so I'm stuck with writing.

We had a great time at camp-meeting and then drove home only to do laundry and some other things at home and leave 12 hours later to head down to Georgia for the SDA General Conference Session in Atlanta.

On our way down here we stopped in northern GA and spent the day yesterday at Tallulah Falls which was just gorgeous. Nalani and I made a record of how many steps we've done in a day. God's creation is just amazing.

Tomorrow we'll be heading to the GC session. :) It's going to be so exciting seeing Adventists from all over the world.

Well...off to experience the adventures for the day... :)

.

No comments:

Post a Comment