Monday, February 11, 2013

Funds Needed for Palau Ministry Trip ~

Hello Everyone,

I pray that this finds you doing well. I sent out an email the other week letting people know about a ministry opportunity that has arisen in Palau. They have asked me to come out and give a week of prayer for the girls at the Mission Academy on Purity. A local church has also asked me to come and give a week of health seminars for the community. There are also many needs that the academy has that I would be helping with as well as helping out the local churches. It is proposed that I would go out for about 6 weeks starting April 1. The funds that they were planning on using to bring me over has now had to be used for other purposes, therefore we are now seeking to raise the complete amount for my airfare. The airfare will cost around $2,000, they will cover my costs once I get there. I've already had a couple people donate $100 each so if 18 people donate $100, or 10 people $200 each then we will have it covered. We are also looking into the option of using air miles, so if any of you have air miles that you would be willing to donate please let us know by emailing me at laurakmckinley@gmail.com 

The people in Micronesia have a real special place in our hearts as my dear little sister is from a different island there.

I ask first for your prayers as we seek the Lord's will and that you prayerfully consider what the Lord would ask you to do.

Blessings,

~Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment