Thursday, August 2, 2012

Lemongrass Oil ~

My mom slept!! As I was ordering some more of our essential oils I decided to get a couple new ones to try. One of them is lemongrass oil. It says that it helps to relax and sooth nerves and muscles and helps induce sleep. 

Well, my mom hasn't slept well for the past six months. She often will lay in bed for hours on end and then maybe get a couple hours of fitful sleep before awaking at the very early hours of the morning. 

She really hasn't been doing well the past few days and last night was just the same. I suggested that she take a bath with the lemongrass oil just to see if it would help her. We've tried so many things to try and help her sleep and nothing seems to work. Well, I might have gone a little overkill with it, the whole upstairs smelled like lemongrass oil, but at least it smells good. 

This morning when I got up I asked my mom how she slept and she said that she slept so well that she even dreamt, something she's not done in six months. Praise the Lord! It was the best night of sleep she's had in a long long time. 

We'll be putting it up on our website to buy shortly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment