Thursday, August 16, 2012

ASI, Ministerial Retreat and…Home ~

Home…from ASI and MI Ministerial Retreat. Both were such a blessing!  At ASi we had a booth for our The Creator's Way and then I drove up north to give massages for the women for ministerial retreat at beautiful Camp-Au-Sable. Oh how nice it was to be in a place of peace and quiet after spending the week in busy city-life in Cincinnati! Camp has always been a sweet retreat and I loved my quiet alone time there just meditating and spending time with the Lord in nature. I ever sat watching a Bald eagle for over 45 minutes waiting for it to fly off of a branch. I thought I'd sit and pray while I was waiting and then after that long I decided that it was getting a bit cold and had to go back to my room.

Now that I'm home I get to do insurance billing, filling, figuring out which claims I've been paid for and which I haven't… :)

I'm learning how much I need to be organized!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment