Monday, April 16, 2012

A little update ~

As of tomorrow I will be a Certified Medical Massage Therapist…praise the Lord!!! He has helped me so much through my training, which I have loved. The Lord truly led me to my school. Tomorrow morning I take the NBCA exam for National Certification, I'd appreciate all of your prayers. Last week we had our final exam, written and hands on, and the Lord really blessed. My prayer is and has been to be a Daniel in my school and the Lord has proven faithful as He always does. ~

My mom still continues to struggle with the Lyme's disease. We covet all of your prayers. She has good days and bad days, we all are learning how to deal with the disease.

For any of you needing to order Anna's Wild Yam cream please let us know. :) We've been hearing powerful testimonies from those using it!

Time for sleep…

Blessings to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment