Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Evan & I ~ In Photos


I always wondered if there was actually a person that fit everything I was looking for…I used to pray that I could find a person that was a combination of all these different characteristics that I was wanting. I got to the point that I didn't think the person existed…and then…God showed me otherwise. :) Being in a relationship that is centered on the Lord is the greatest blessing. I could not thank the Lord enough for bringing Evan into my life. It's been such an incredible experience full of joy, love, growth, and many many other things.

I hope you enjoy a little sample of some of our pictures. Being with a photographer you get a lot of pictures, and have a lot of ideas, and through our courtship we've been able to have daddy help us get some of us as well as train some friends :)
















1 comment: