Saturday, November 21, 2009

Only 6 more minutes of being in my early twenties!!!

Yes, tis sad but true!!! Only 6 more minutes until I'm in my mid-twenties!!!

Well I just got home from giving some treatments to a friends son that has swine flu. It's kinda fun to get to go do house calls doing natural remedies :)

Had an interesting visit w/ the Amish family this week!!! Please keep Linda in your prayers as she has terminal brain cancer and is 11 weeks pregnant.

Preparations for "Lunch & Learn" are going amazingly!! It's exciting to see how the Lord is opening up doors.

Well... I must go to sleep now, I've got a long day ahead of me.

Hopefully I'll have time to blog soon.

Godspeed to everyone and a good night!!!

~Me :)

.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! Continue to use your talents and years of life for the glory of God.

    ReplyDelete