Sunday, September 11, 2011

New Seminar and Anna's Wild Yam Cream

We've been quite busy this past summer. It's amazing to think that it is already September! As I look at my schedule for this month it's just about empty, and yet I know when October rolls around and I look back it'll be anything but that.

I'm getting a couple presentations ready to record and working on a seminar called "Hidden GMO's" that I hope to have done this month.

We've been having great feedback from the Anna's Wild Yam Cream, it's great to hear how people are being helped by it.

I also had the opportunity to go to our Michigan Conference Ministerial Retreat and offer massages for all the women. It's a blessing to be able to serve.

Keep us in your prayers and the Lord continues to open doors.

I'll post pictures as soon as I can.


No comments:

Post a Comment