Sunday, May 6, 2012

Mom's Update ~

Lyme's = a whole bunch of confusion and mystery

It affects everyone differently and so many people have their own "cure" for it. So trying to figure out what is best to do and when is quite a task.

The last week has been really hard. We appreciate all of your prayers.

We spoke to a very kind pastor this past week and there was a suggestion to drink salt water and take high doses of Vit C. Well, I tried one day of giving my mom salt water and her head started hurting and feeling weird: my thought…it's working! Her's…I don't want to do this anymore. It's so hard to know what to do!

We are still taking the supplements that we started four months ago. it's just hard to know if things are helping or not.

Sleep is something that my mom really needs yet the Lyme's causes insomnia, so please pray that she can get some sleep.

I'm going to get tested this week for Lyme's. Since they think my mom has had it for so long they are thinking that it's possible for us kids to have it.

Thank you…

No comments:

Post a Comment